Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Unlucky man, make sure you use breaks, reply to ingame chat, disguise account as a non-bot (wearing some normal items, not all best-in-slot gear), avoid botting in uk work hours to stay under the radar, and the list goes on. Even if you had the best bot in the universe, you can always get banned if your bot incorrectly and carelessly!

Hmm I will bring back the world hopper but there will be a warning message before activating it, because users kept inputting a low number for the world hop player count and the bot will hop always. I had to de-activate the world hop temporarily, but it will be activated in next version :D

Great wink.png

Another small thing It doesnt seem to loot my bronze or steel arrows ? 

I have loot arrows on

Edit: After switching to a regular bow instead of a comp bow the problem was solved smile.png

i noticed it didnt show my range lvl but my strength, if u used comp bow, so that must be why 

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

Edit: After switching to a regular bow instead of a comp bow the problem was solved smile.png

What's the full comp bow name, I'll add it to the ranging weapons list so the bot knows it's an actual bow XD

Czar my man. Would love to try your Crab script for a period. Always send you proggies QwPha8E.png

done, good luck man ;)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs