Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

I was actually going to recommend this to everyone as it got me from 40 attack and strength to 61-62 for both. but then i logged in on normal client to do some quests and of course bang it longs me out within a couple of seconds and my account has been disabled.

It glitched like 3 times so obviously while I wasn't home and it glitched a mod must of seen my character not being normal.  thanks to your script for getting me banned! To be honest would like my money back

Dude dont be a dick.  You know you run the risk of getting banned when botting. The only time you get away with it is out of luck. All of his other scripts are good, and this one is a tricky script to make

Not too sure what your asking me tbh but here are some pics. and yes i do have osrs client running so mirror mode works finehttp://imgur.com/a/BoAgn

Relog, and make sure that you hook while logged out in the future, since that makes everything turn null (basically the client doesn't know the rock crabs are there)

so just stop the script, relog, then start the script again and it will work as normal. If not, I will go find what's wrong and post a fix ASAP :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs