Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

It's working, just make sure to enable auto retaliate and make sure you aren't hiding the npc attack option biggrin.png

If there ever is a bug, post a screenshot and explain it properly, and state the options you used, how the bug appeared to happen, etc. biggrin.png

I will go test the bot again, and check if there are any bugs. I will set aggression level to normal and activity level to normal

32c3a9d11b9916570c0ca482f9963c95.gif

3ef99581533a5fa79b9bc5f9001aa42b.png

Bot appears to be fine, will leave it on for a few hours just to make sure tongue.png

After going through all the options, I found out the world hopper is causing problems. I have posted a fix, update will be live in version 0.77 wink.png

Edited by Czar

Yep, please make sure to have 2 food in your inventory at least, even if you don't need them, and the bot will continue perfectly fine. I had to disable the world hopper because it was being used incorrectly though, aside from that everything's back to normal

As for run energy, I can increase it from 10% to 50% sure, but I will most likely randomize it further

• Like 1

Yep, please make sure to have 2 food in your inventory at least, even if you don't need them, and the bot will continue perfectly fine. I had to disable the world hopper because it was being used incorrectly though, aside from that everything's back to normal

As for run energy, I can increase it from 10% to 50% sure, but I will most likely randomize it further

Great news

Also Czar, another thing I've knoticed is that even without them clicked itt still seems to pick up unnessecary junk and once it has a full inventory it will log out. Maybe you could take a look next round of fixes?

• Like 1

New update!

- Script cycle time increased (from 1ms to 600ms)

the script should now be less ADHD/hyperactive and more humanlike/lazylike, also reducing cpu usage

next update will include a revamp of the junk dropping system  :D

latest version is now 0.78 - please allow some time for the update to be registered by the admins, good luck all :)

I was actually going to recommend this to everyone as it got me from 40 attack and strength to 61-62 for both. but then i logged in on normal client to do some quests and of course bang it longs me out within a couple of seconds and my account has been disabled.

It glitched like 3 times so obviously while I wasn't home and it glitched a mod must of seen my character not being normal.  thanks to your script for getting me banned! To be honest would like my money back

Ah that's unfortunate :( Nice to see it got 40-62 attack + strength though, but if you want to avoid bans make sure to bot when jmods are offline, try mirror mode, log out during rs livestreams, don't bot more than 12/hrs day without mirror, 18+ with mirror, and bans will be VERY low after that.

Also, how did it glitch? Is that just a way to blame the script or did it really glitch? :o

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs