Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hmm, did you select your own AFK spot? Or did you just enable it normally. If you select your own spot you must stand in that specific position before you start the script

when its running back after it goes unagressive it just stops like halfway and doesnt do anything

im kinda dissapointed cuz i picked this only because of the afk factor, it attacks aggressivly when i dont enable that and gets stuck while walking back from them being unagressive almost every single time and still wont afk

ive tried using both mthods of afk and neither stay in one place

Edited by mikecap104
  • Like 1

when its running back after it goes unagressive it just stops like halfway and doesnt do anything

im kinda dissapointed cuz i picked this only because of the afk factor, it attacks aggressivly when i dont enable that and gets stuck while walking back from them being unagressive almost every single time and still wont afk

ive tried using both mthods of afk and neither stay in one place

Did you stand in your AFK spot when you ran the script? Make sure you do not move, just stand in 1 position.

And yes, waterbirth is already added, but for now you must set your AFK spot in waterbirth until the sdn manager adds my latest update, sorry for the wait guys! :(

• Like 1

Did you stand in your AFK spot when you ran the script? Make sure you do not move, just stand in 1 position.

And yes, waterbirth is already added, but for now you must set your AFK spot in waterbirth until the sdn manager adds my latest update, sorry for the wait guys! sad.png

can you help out with the afk option? when i enable it and start the script the bot starts running somewhere away from the spot unsure.png

• Like 1

Just bought this script, I have my spec weapon in my invent(dragon dagger), however it uses my dragon scimitar to spec instead.

Also: I had the bot set to hop worlds at 7 players, it recognized 7 players, ran south, and when it got to the hop spot(assuming it's the hop spot), the log read resetting hop world, and then it ran back up to the crabs on the same world.

Also: Someone dropped a cannon and the bot ran south to hop worlds, but log was just spamming http://gyazo.com/6e0dd6108b89570a665514abf3abc736

I am using mirror client.

Edited by azuremage