Does it lower chance of getting banned?

Rushomi

I think the system would be much more likely to catch you as opposed to an actual player. The chance might not lower, but it'll take a little more time for you to actually be banned. 

what do u mean "I think the system would be much more likely to catch you as opposed to an actual player" ??  my english is not so good so i dont understand it, can u write it in a simpely way :) 

what do u mean "I think the system would be much more likely to catch you as opposed to an actual player" ?? my english is not so good so i dont understand it, can u write it in a simpely way :)

The majority of bans occur from a player reporting you and then Jagex looking into your account. In this instance, there would be a difference but only a subtle difference. Instead of a player reporting you, their detection system will catch you and ban your account. Obviously this won't be as quick as someone reporting you necessarily. I say this because there's a lot more that goes into a ban than simply where you're botting.

The majority of bans occur from a player reporting you and then Jagex looking into your account. In this instance, there would be a difference but only a subtle difference. Instead of a player reporting you, their detection system will catch you and ban your account. Obviously this won't be as quick as someone reporting you necessarily. I say this because there's a lot more that goes into a ban than simply where you're botting.

i understand , but from what u wrote i also can conclude that there is a bigger chance of me not getting caught if i bot WITH BREAKS in a pvp world than in a regular world cuz there aint many ppl there to report me therefor there system would have to detect me, which will be more difficult with breaks? or im wrong? 

i understand , but from what u wrote i also can conclude that there is a bigger chance of me not getting caught if i bot WITH BREAKS in a pvp world than in a regular world cuz there aint many ppl there to report me therefor there system would have to detect me, which will be more difficult with breaks? or im wrong?

You're right! :)