Pretty please Maldesto

LeBron

He ball hogs and thats why cavs got a shity record for the players the have on their team.

Why talk about something you have no clue about.

LeBron is practically a point forward. The dude could easily dish out 10 assists in his fucking sleep and scoring like 25. The dude is the reason why the cavs have a winning record. Go look up the cavs record WITHOUT LeBron.

Oh and i fucking hate LeBron but you can't deny his greatness

He ball hogs and thats why cavs got a shity record for the players the have on their team.

Do you even watch basketball? Or just go with the general public hatin'? By no means am I a fan of Lebron. But he is an unselfish player and can get 10+ assists a game effortlessly while scoring 20+. Once again I'm not a fan, but I can't deny that he is an amazing player, he's this decades Michael Jordan.

LeBron, a ballhog? I'm dead lmao.

Why talk about something you have no clue about.

LeBron is practically a point forward. The dude could easily dish out 10 assists in his fucking sleep and scoring like 25. The dude is the reason why the cavs have a winning record. Go look up the cavs record WITHOUT LeBron.

Oh and i fucking hate LeBron but you can't deny his greatness

Do you even watch basketball? Or just go with the general public hatin'? By no means am I a fan of Lebron. But he is an unselfish player and can get 10+ assists a game effortlessly while scoring 20+. Once again I'm not a fan, but I can't deny that he is an amazing player, he's this decades Michael Jordan.

If Lebron is so good, why can't he hold his team? In the 5th standings of the eastern conference and the eastern conference are no match compared to the western conference.

Explains why Curry is getting MVP this year and not Lebron. 42-9 Record. Best in the Nba currently and they don't need all stars. 

They have Shumpert, Mozgov, J.R Smith, Kevin Love, Kyrie, and himself Lebron. That's more than talented. There must be something wrong since they arent as good as they should be standing.

Also he takes the most stupid 3 point shots when he isn't a pure 3 point shooter. You should see how bad his stats are in 3 pointers. 

Edited by Trustmybet

If Lebron is so good, why can't he hold his team? In the 5th standings of the eastern conference and the eastern conference are no match compared to the western conference.

Explains why Curry is getting MVP this year and not Lebron. 42-9 Record. Best in the Nba currently and they don't need all stars. 

They have Shumpert, Mozgov, J.R Smith, Kevin Love, Kyrie, and himself Lebron. That's more than talented. There must be something wrong since they arent as good as they should be standing.

Also he takes the most stupid 3 point shots when he isn't a pure 3 point shooter. You should see how bad his stats are in 3 pointers. 

It's not a single player game, one player can not carry the others on his back. 

It's not a single player game, one player can not carry the others on his back. 

He shoots ~25 times a game with ~ 4.2 Turnovers per game. And most if his points are from just dunking. People just let him have it everytime lol. Yeah he's a good dunker but thats pretty much all hes good at. If it wasn't for dunking, he wouldn't have ~25 PPG

Edited by Trustmybet

It's a team game and the Cavs have not worked out team chemistry. First year of the Big 3 Heat they had to build team chemistry. After that they went on to win 2 rings. And every All-Star has their help. Jordan had Pippen, no way Jordan would have won as many rings as he did if he didn't have that great supporting cast. No All-Star can win a championship alone. Stephen Curry is fantastic, but he has his help too.