Main account recovered, i know the guy irl, what to do?

big and black

So last summer i've bought a cb 100 main, and now i've trained it to cb 122, gained some sick quest points and made a huge 180m bank.

I bought the account from a guy living 30 mins away from me, i wanted to meet irl to prevent getting recovered.

Now 3 days ago, suddently my email and password were changed from the account.

What is impossible because i had authenticator, and i had the email on my private webhost.

Then i found the account in the friendlist of my zerker, and saw the name was very much the same as the name when i bought it, it was just a little difrend.

So i knew he did it, he blocked me on skype, but i have his phone number, so i whatsappted him, and he was telling me he didnt do it but he was going to recover it for me.

(I felt it coming he would stretch it for 7 days till the bank pin is gone and he could get my 180m)

So today was the day the account should be recovered, i've been waiting till the evening so i knew for sure he would be home.

Then when i called him, i got voicemail instant.  i tryed my moms phone and it rang.

So i knew he blocked my number.

What can i do to get back to him?

I know where he lives (and i got his parents living adres)

Alot of people tell me to beat the fuck out of him, but thats unrealistic.

I got his facebook/email/name/adress/parents adress/phone number.

What can i do to get my money back, and if its to late for that what can i do to rest my vengeance.

He didnt only took my account/money he also took a hobby.

I realy feel like driving to him asap, and beat his fucking teeth out, but i dont feel like ruining my future.

Edited by big and black

Yeah... Don't do that(fight him).

Like you said you'll just get in even more trouble, and it's just not worth it(of course if he hits you first, then you legally can fight back in self-defense just don't over do it, or you will get in trouble).

Any ways you didn't specify if he was a minor? Cause if he is you could tell his parents what he did, which will get him in lots of trouble, and they can force him to help you out.

Regardless depending on how much he relies on them even as an adult you should somehow contact them and their word to him would likely be more powerful than you talking to him.

Yeah... Don't do that(fight him).

Like you said you'll just get in even more trouble, and it's just not worth it(of course if he hits you first, then you legally can fight back in self-defense just don't over do it, or you will get in trouble).

Any ways you didn't specify if he was a minor? Cause if he is you could tell his parents what he did, which will get him in lots of trouble, and they can force him to help you out.

Regardless depending on how much he relies on them even as an adult you should somehow contact them and their word to him would likely be more powerful than you talking to him.

Ye he's 20, but i couldnt find his parents phone number, but im thinking about driving to them first, and tell them what happend.

Ye he's 20, but i couldnt find his parents phone number, but im thinking about driving to them first, and tell them what happend.

Yeah him being a legal adult may make things trickier whereas if he was a kid they could easily force him to give you back your stuff.

It's not impossible for them to help especially if he's close with them because then their word means a lot and he'll feel bad about it and if he values his parents judgement he'd easily give up the account.

I really do hope it works out for you but please don't throw your life away for this.

If you're actually big and black, go beat him up, obviously.

Thinking about ruining his name.

Im kinda good in SEO, and i can fuck his name up on websites  (make fake profile's, make sell ads etc... add google maps on his adres)

Make sure the first page of google is filled with his name

He could sue you for shit like that.

Tbh, you've got no proof he recovered the account, there's not much you can do apart from showing up at his house and talking to him/his parents.

If you're actually big and black, go beat him up, obviously.

He could sue you for shit like that.

Tbh, you've got no proof he recovered the account, there's not much you can do apart from showing up at his house and talking to him/his parents.

I'd just do it under a safe vpn and machine.

Put his number on ebay like sites, etc

He also doesnt know my last name.

I know hes studying ICT, so a bad internet name would hurt his future

You've got to be assertive and display dominance in the situation (by being confident). Confront him on the issue, but even more so let him know of the consequences of his actions if he decides to recover the account again (if you plan to keep the account). I'd have a meeting in a public place (a restaurant would suffice) and discuss the account recovery, find his motives for doing so and determine whether or not that account is really worth the hassle. If he tries to bail on you, dox all of his information to anonymous, HF, Lizard Squad and all of the hacking groups. They'll find his information of use and he'll definitely be in a worse condition than you I would personally dox him because there's really not much the authorities can do for you, especially if his parents won't force him to hand you the account. When people are ordering pizzas, stacks of paper, etc to his house I think it would be safe to say you've won the battle. 

I'm not quite sure why you trusted someone simply because they live near you when you were purchasing an account. I'd rather trust someone with 100+ feedback on a trusted website and not have them live near me as opposed to not having any information on previous trades and live near me. I'm assuming you paid in cash IRL too? There's not much else you can do.

Edited by Whopper

You've got to be assertive and display dominance. Confront him on the issue, but even more so let him know of the consequences of his actions if he decides to recover the account again (if you plan to keep the account). I'd have a meeting in a public place (a restaurant would suffice) and discuss the account recovery, find his motives for doing so and determine whether or not that account is really worth the hassle. If he tries to bail on you, dox all of his information to anonymous, HF, Lizard Squad and all of the hacking groups. They'll find his information of use and he'll definitely be in a worse condition than you. smile.png

cant contact him, as he blocked me on everything.

Just found out that the account is registered on another email adres from him.

So i got proof he did it.

c11452f5efcfa1e20ad4bd3c7741d6a2.png