Splashing

TheRealJok3y

No question is dumb it's good you asked especially since losses can be expensive.

you need -68 magic attack to do this you will need  kite shield,plate body,plate legs,full helm,metal boots,snake skin vambs.

No capes, no amulets, no rings, no ammo is needed. If done correctly even while wearing a staff/battle staff you should have -68 if not a little more. To get range up quickly just cannon rock crabs+knives

• Like 1

No question is dumb it's good you asked especially since losses can be expensive.

you need -68 magic attack to do this you will need  kite shield,plate body,plate legs,full helm,metal boots,snake skin vambs.

No capes, no amulets, no rings, no ammo is needed. If done correctly even while wearing a staff/battle staff you should have -68 if not a little more. To get range up quickly just cannon rock crabs+knives

what spell do i use if I'm mage 1 off start?

what spell do i use if I'm mage 1 off start?

Air strike, then water strike at 5, then earth strike at 9 and then just stay at fire strike at 13.

You could go higher but you'd be wasting money on runes for the speed up.

In roughly 2 days you'll have 60 magic assuming you constantly restart every 6 hours.

• Like 1

Air strike, then water strike at 5, then earth strike at 9 and then just stay at fire strike at 13.

You could go higher but you'd be wasting money on runes for the speed up.

In roughly 2 days you'll have 60 magic assuming you constantly restart every 6 hours.

thanks! going for 70 right now from 1 so hopefully it'll be quick.