3 Accounts banned anyone else?

dunstey

Only been banned by suicide wcing smile.png still bot on that account too! (and have been for months, the ban was last year) 

I don't get it. I got caught @ rock crabs with apaec crab script and it was a week ban i think. Then two days ago i make a new account to make an obby mauler once I got it to 57 strength w/ black gloves then I get banned permanently. So I made a new account account today thinking it was just bad luck and I get perm banned again. 

Edited by dunstey

clearly you're doing something wrong. I've only had 2 bans since I started botting on osbot, both were suicide hunter bots.

As for rock crab botting, I used APA rock crabs from 30 att/30 str to 72 att/50 str/50 def 24/7 botting and didn't get a ban.

Edited by jackshow

clearly you're doing something wrong. I've only had 2 bans since I started botting on osbot, both were suicide hunter bots.

As for rock crab botting, I used APA rock crabs from 30 att/30 str to 72 att/50 str/50 def 24/7 botting and didn't get a ban.

That's what I don't get I was banned for a week on an account I suicide botted on from 63 to 94 strength with APA rock crabs. Then one I didn't suicide bot on gets banned @ 57 strength and I just played on an account with the client I didn't bot and it gets banned.

Edited by dunstey