Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Khal,

just wondering,

is there any chance that you can implement recognition for the pearl rods being equipped that are achieved through Ariel fishing?

When they are equipped the bot still heads heads to the bank and withdraws the regular rod for the activity selected.

And can you please add the salmon and trout spot outside the farming guild? I don’t know if this already exists but whenever I try to set it powerfishing there the webwalker instantly kicks in and starts taking me away from the fishing spots. 

35 minutes ago, Shortening said:

Hey Khal,

just wondering,

is there any chance that you can implement recognition for the pearl rods being equipped that are achieved through Ariel fishing?

When they are equipped the bot still heads heads to the bank and withdraws the regular rod for the activity selected.

And can you please add the salmon and trout spot outside the farming guild? I don’t know if this already exists but whenever I try to set it powerfishing there the webwalker instantly kicks in and starts taking me away from the fishing spots. 

I can take a look at the Pearls rods :)
I will also take a look at the fishing spots, I think the naming aint correct bcs of the general "Zeah" location which should have bin angler fish at pisca

EDIT: Both farming guild spots and the pearl rods should be adde din V2.51
Should be live in a few hours

Edited by Khaleesi

40 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I can take a look at the Pearls rods :)
I will also take a look at the fishing spots, I think the naming aint correct bcs of the general "Zeah" location which should have bin angler fish at pisca

EDIT: Both farming guild spots and the pearl rods should be adde din V2.51
Should be live in a few hours

Legend mate!

Thank you very much!

Only other thing I can think of is the sacred eels on zul-andra (87 FISH REQ) there’s no option to fish these on the list, I’m unsure how easy it would be to implement as it’s basically the same as fly fishing salmon and trout but you use a knife on them like in Ariel fishing but instead of fish chunks you receive zulrah scales.

Unsure if this already exists as I’ve not seen it when browsing the list but I’ve seen in the photos of people using your script fishing at jad.

Thanks again for the pearl rod support though mate! Life saver x

1 hour ago, Shortening said:

Legend mate!

Thank you very much!

Only other thing I can think of is the sacred eels on zul-andra (87 FISH REQ) there’s no option to fish these on the list, I’m unsure how easy it would be to implement as it’s basically the same as fly fishing salmon and trout but you use a knife on them like in Ariel fishing but instead of fish chunks you receive zulrah scales.

Unsure if this already exists as I’ve not seen it when browsing the list but I’ve seen in the photos of people using your script fishing at jad.

Thanks again for the pearl rod support though mate! Life saver x

You can fish them already if you select the zul-andra option 😉