Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

I may have asked for a trial over a year ago possibly, but I dont believed I used it. So many times it takes awhile for other scripters to grant trials so i have a habit of asking for a trial just to see who will be able to fulfill it first. If I honestly asked for a trial Im sure its been so long to the point where I either never used the script or just dont remember it. Either way Id appreciate being able to try this out if thats okay with you?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, berry5729 said:

awesome fishing script!! Drift net fishing seems flawless :] 

is there a setting that i can withdraw 10drift nets each time rather than 5nets 

since it prioritize over everything i think it would be more efficient to be able to withdraw 10nets each time

I used to be withdraw all but then there is sometimes an issue the the weight shen entering the zone again.
So I reduced it to 5, but I can take a look at doing 10

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, urbannomad94 said:

Anyway i can get a trial i have gotten 99s in most all skills because of YOUR SCRIPTS KHAL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE GOAT ON THIS WEBSITE SIR , but i would love 99 fishing , i have it in my cart but would love to see what the script does . 

Have fun!

1 hour ago, Zew said:

Trial?

Enjoy! :)