Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, pokemeanddie said:

Hello @Khaleesi does your script raise kittens to cats while fishing by feeding them? if not do u think you would add that in the future? 

No it does not, I don't really see the point in raising kittins tbh xD
I could take a look at it though, just give it a fish once in a while :D

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

No it does not, I don't really see the point in raising kittins tbh xD
I could take a look at it though, just give it a fish once in a while :D

I only ask as its a good way to get death runes as an iron man, "Players can use their adult cats, including hellcats, on civilians in West Ardougne in the southwestern area of the city to sell it to them for 100 death runes (18,900). This increases to 200 death runes (37,800) with the easy Ardougne achievement diary reward." no big deal though probly very few who would care about such a thing 😛 Thanks for the reply!, 

1 hour ago, pokemeanddie said:

I only ask as its a good way to get death runes as an iron man, "Players can use their adult cats, including hellcats, on civilians in West Ardougne in the southwestern area of the city to sell it to them for 100 death runes (18,900). This increases to 200 death runes (37,800) with the easy Ardougne achievement diary reward." no big deal though probly very few who would care about such a thing 😛 Thanks for the reply!, 

Ya I know you can get death runes for it, but that's only usefull in the very early stage right? once you start doing some slayer you get those 10 times faster :D

The bot keeps getting stuck at "Interacting with Fishing Spot" as it slightly rotates the screen while hovering the cursor over the fishing spot. I've tried it on powerfishing, banking, different locations, different accounts and tons of different settings. It worked great for 2-3 weeks.

disregard, i see now.

Edited by Alpha Life

6 hours ago, Alpha Life said:

The bot keeps getting stuck at "Interacting with Fishing Spot" as it slightly rotates the screen while hovering the cursor over the fishing spot. I've tried it on powerfishing, banking, different locations, different accounts and tons of different settings. It worked great for 2-3 weeks.

disregard, i see now.

Injection should be fixed by now, mirror still need a small update. Hopefully later today :)

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher