Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

For fishing multiple fish from the same node(salmon & trout),(shrimp & anchovy), etc., is it possible to add a priority for a select fish when banking? So if I’m fishing for swordfish the tunas will drop until the inventory is full of swordfish.

Also, whenever I set the script for collecting anchovies at the Lumbridge swamp the bot won’t fish at all. This would be an effective way to select which fish someone wants to bank

48 minutes ago, Raidboss said:

For fishing multiple fish from the same node(salmon & trout),(shrimp & anchovy), etc., is it possible to add a priority for a select fish when banking? So if I’m fishing for swordfish the tunas will drop until the inventory is full of swordfish.

Also, whenever I set the script for collecting anchovies at the Lumbridge swamp the bot won’t fish at all. This would be an effective way to select which fish someone wants to bank

Will check it both out!

Hey, minnows is going great. The human-like afk and antiban are amazing. Coming up on 90 fishing been using this script since 82. 

Only issue is the dropping methods are all really slow. Even the shift click option are very slow and bot like. I saw a few pages back you fixed it but looks like it may have reverted back to being slow. Not sure if it's just me?

Edited by iskip legs

2 hours ago, iskip legs said:

Hey, minnows is going great. The human-like afk and antiban are amazing. Coming up on 90 fishing been using this script since 82. 

Only issue is the dropping methods are all really slow. Even the shift click option are very slow and bot like. I saw a few pages back you fixed it but looks like it may have reverted back to being slow. Not sure if it's just me?

Yeah man unfortunately its a problem I've brought up. Seems like its a bot issue or something as to why it can't drop faster.

Ashame cause it costs me about 10-15k xp//hr at barb fish! 

• Like 1

@Khaleesi

I'd like to put in a request for minnows fishing. It would be an excellent enhancment and selling point to your script. It's a very simply route as well:

1) Require dramen/lunar staff weilded

2) Fish full inventory at minnows location

3) Bank using default fairy ring back to zanaris bank

Simple and effective! :)

5 hours ago, iskip legs said:

Well ditch the mirror mode client and all will be fine :)
I can't change the fact that mirror is still buggy and quite unstable in my opinion .. :/

2 hours ago, john55 said:

Yeah man unfortunately its a problem I've brought up. Seems like its a bot issue or something as to why it can't drop faster.

Ashame cause it costs me about 10-15k xp//hr at barb fish! 

^

2 hours ago, john55 said:

@Khaleesi

I'd like to put in a request for minnows fishing. It would be an excellent enhancment and selling point to your script. It's a very simply route as well:

1) Require dramen/lunar staff weilded

2) Fish full inventory at minnows location

3) Bank using default fairy ring back to zanaris bank

Simple and effective! :)

Minnows are stackable? Why would you bank?

Edited by Khaleesi

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher