botting is dead

rEpl4n

You bot at your own risk, you cannot expect people to listen to you -

Have you checked you're not IP flagged? Ofcourse not, you just come on here and make excuses about how you was banned, at that risking account(s) that you didn't want to loose.

Picture below is my main account, ive been doing this overtime for the last 3-4 days, not to include 85-94 magic via again free script alching.

8df8e598a64eeffc0b9f8e51edc025f1.png

It was my first ban ever. Never had ban with this ip. I think now days u get ban more easier than 6-12 month ago.

And u can see flax fields are empty 0 bots there

Edited by rEpl4n

It was my first ban ever. Never had ban with this ip. I think now days u get ban more easier than 6-12 month ago.

And u can see flax fields are empty 0 bots there

Flax are easy to get via nightmare zone, so people are tending not to bot flax etc, i'm generally stating I do such things as spinning flax via bot (High ban rate) etc and ive yet to get banned.

LOL. I love this thread so much because of the replies.

On note: Botting is not dead, nor will it ever be. As long as we put our penises together, we can fuck Jagex harder. Just gotta do your part and push.

No, but seriously, I've done breaks 30-1h, been killing NPCs, I don't make a lot of money since method was better when 07 was somewhat new..but I make about $10 if I get lucky. tongue.png

Edited by Empathyfaith

You bot at your own risk, you cannot expect people to listen to you -

Have you checked you're not IP flagged? Ofcourse not, you just come on here and make excuses about how you was banned, at that risking account(s) that you didn't want to loose.

Picture below is my main account, ive been doing this overtime for the last 3-4 days, not to include 85-94 magic via again free script alching.

8df8e598a64eeffc0b9f8e51edc025f1.png

Just on a side note, I was wondering how you would actually check if your IP got flagged or not.

Just on a side note, I was wondering how you would actually check if your IP got flagged or not.

you cannot personally find out until bans start to happen etc.

I've been banned 2 times before on one account. (Got 99 wc and 40m+) 

yet I still bot on that account (no suicide or high ban rate scripts)

yolo

and I've been doing that ever since I got my last ban (1 year ago), haven't been banned yet 

umad boizTroll.png

Edited by Mahiro

The trick is to use scripts that do not have high ban rate....

Alching and fletching... People litterally do this for 10 hour legit so its pretty hard to tell the legit players from the botters

Ranging guild and rock crabs - Me personally i could only do range guild for an hour then would get so bored, also rock crabs probs max hour i would do 4 hours (legit) this your botting over 10 hours at a time at range guild or crabs you will get ban hammer so fast.

Just bot for a couple of hours and then do something like quest.. and then come back.. Switch it up to botting multiple things also