Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Khal, I know this isn't much to go on but I ran this script while i was at work today. Falador yews and apparently It made two full loads then walked to Port sarim for the remaining 10 hours. It wasn't spam clicking or anything weird it was just simply sitting there. 

ya its kinda a known issue at mirror client ... reported this issue several times -_-

They said it was fixed in the update though. hehe

Will see what I can do!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I am having some problems with the script. I start the script and it does nothing. Some times it will click a willow when i want to to other times it just moves the mouse in a pattern. Whenever i look at the script red bar it gives me this

http://gyazo.com/48eab6b3b6e2073f630f813201360c22

Use fixed screen mode :)

Hello!

I've been using Khal AIO Woodcutter for maybe 10h total. Found out some small isues that may be still be fixed. 
1.After antiban timer, it performs like 5 actions? Basically watches the inventory, what kind of armour is on, and opens exp bars and looks how much exp is on Defence or attack, camera rotation and friendlist opener. Could You please make so, that he would look to Woodcutting exp as well. Thanks.
2. During the time, I was cutting in Grand Exchange, he opens the bank and closes like 3 times and on 4th one he stores in logs.

But in total it's a easy and good playing ;) Keep it up! 

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter