Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Got a two day bot busting ban, this was the only script/bot I have ever used on my account. I was being a little impatient though and wanted the next woodcutting level so I botted heavily for around 2 and half hours last night trying to get it. I enjoy having my account and I want 99 WC so I won't be using the bot again/for a long time. 

However this bot is fantastic and has helped me get from around level 50 to 80+ in just a bit over two weeks by botting a couple hours per day. I still give an ultimate vouch for this script. Just thought I'd remind people to not be a jackass like myself when botting. Take breaks, level legitimately, and be patient, I didn't think I would get banned but I did. It can happen to anyone and everyone.

Still thank you so much for this script!

before i buy this script was just wondering if this bot takes into account when cutting teak tree at ape atoll that you are a monkey so it doesnt keep clicking on different trees? and waits for the tree to be chopped down? Also would love a quick trial to show it does do the teak tree.

Edited by lukeywilliams97

before i buy this script was just wondering if this bot takes into account when cutting teak tree at ape atoll that you are a monkey so it doesnt keep clicking on different trees? and waits for the tree to be chopped down? Also would love a quick trial to show it does do the teak tree.

No it doesn't chop teak trees as a monkey properly.

You can still try, actiavted your trial :)

Khaleesi

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter