Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

After my 48 hours free trial:

I was very happy, when I first started up this script, it's looking nice, and very easy to figure out.

Im sure not, but I would like some more variety into the anti ban system, if it's Possible, im not very familir into the scripting thing. But it's like, much the same, skills -> and gear, I do not know if it's enough, but it was just an Idea, take it or not.

I am really looking forward to buying this script, and one of the better I have tried for a long time. The next im looking into trying, is the fishing. But I'll sign up for a trial later, before I buy it.

But a very good looking script, keep it going!

After my 48 hours free trial:

I was very happy, when I first started up this script, it's looking nice, and very easy to figure out.

Im sure not, but I would like some more variety into the anti ban system, if it's Possible, im not very familir into the scripting thing. But it's like, much the same, skills -> and gear, I do not know if it's enough, but it was just an Idea, take it or not.

I am really looking forward to buying this script, and one of the better I have tried for a long time. The next im looking into trying, is the fishing. But I'll sign up for a trial later, before I buy it.

But a very good looking script, keep it going!

Ty for the feedback, I'll take a look for some bit more advanced antiban :)

Hope you had fun!

Khaleesi

i had about 10 accounts running the bot in diffrent locations some cutting willows and others cutting yews and banking them all of the accounts were banned and i only had them up for about 2 hours then they would take a break for 45 min is the anti ban in this script lacking or is this common? if possible could i change the purchase of this script to your tabmaker?

Edited by darkjust1

i had about 10 accounts running the bot in diffrent locations some cutting willows and others cutting yews and banking them all of the accounts were banned and i only had them up for about 2 hours then they would take a break for 45 min is the anti ban in this script lacking or is this common? if possible could i change the purchase of this script to your tabmaker?

always have to watch out for that incoming ban.

I was just thinking if i should start up a 10 account oak farm, but then i realized (because i've tried before) that woodcutting is a skill that is very easy to get banned for.

even with your bot taking breaks and such, you need to make it look like you're a real player. Log off every once in a while for a few hrs or a day, and train a few different skills even if it's just a couple xp.

making your account look real and dynamic is what will keep the bans away.

just my thoughts,

and sorry for your loss

Edited by Xander Kingg
  • Like 1

always have to watch out for that incoming ban.

I was just thinking if i should start up a 10 account oak farm, but then i realized (because i've tried before) that woodcutting is a skill that is very easy to get banned for.

even with your bot taking breaks and such, you need to make it look like you're a real player. Log off every once in a while for a few hrs or a day, and train a few different skills even if it's just a couple xp.

making your account look real and dynamic is what will keep the bans away.

just my thoughts,

and sorry for your loss

thanks didnt lose much just the time it took to make those accounts ill try leveling other skills and seeing if that helps. :)

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter