Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Activated trials enjoy <3

For appeals it helps to register the account on one ip, and bot on another (safe) IP, and then if it ever gets banned appeal on the original ip. Don't appeal immediately after a ban, as it's suspicious. A couple days later should be fine.

Edited by Czar

On 4/1/2021 at 11:56 AM, Czar said:

No problem, I'd say it's extremely lucky that you only got a temporary ban after 6 hours of straight botting. Please bot responsibly in the future!

well i got too drunk one night and it botted barb fishing 7,5h straight no bans with mirror from lv1 and that happend 4weeks ago and the acc is still running 1,5k total

On 4/4/2021 at 3:27 PM, Czar said:

Activated trials enjoy <3

For appeals it helps to register the account on one ip, and bot on another (safe) IP, and then if it ever gets banned appeal on the original ip. Don't appeal immediately after a ban, as it's suspicious. A couple days later should be fine.

What do you specifically mean with ‘safe IP’ and the other IP you mention? What makes a IP safe, and when you consider it to be not safe anymore? 

• 2 weeks later...

This script is very good. Bought it and am pleased. One thing I noticed though for Lumbridge fishing is when going to the castle, it will always click the area of the map behind the stair case instead of the area where the stair case is. This imo is pretty detectable over time and I think the coordinates are wrong. I tested this a few time at different zoom angles etc and everytime it would click behind the stair case, then click up the stair case and the toon would have to path back to the stairs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO