Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

And don't forget, if you ever get banned with my bots, you will be rewarded with a free p2p bond as compensation biggrin.png I still have a lot remaining (~40)

Each mule of mine has ~10

b38f209982f53cbabbf4d0f4c5db0945.png

I can hope that you acknowledge the script problems and are fixing them? TO be fair, i've purchased 4 of your scripts and 3 of them have had problems immediately after purchase. I am not really a happy customer and am going to be very weary of purchasing your scripts in the future.

• Like 1

Oh wow, these posts are brutal. I will remove deadman support immediately - it is causing issues for banking and running away, thanks for the feedback guys biggrin.png

EDIT:

New update!

Version 0.41

- Walker code removed

-- Global Compass added - now there will be no more walking issues

- Deadman mode is removed - it is causing too many problems

-- An option has been added for deadman mode - use at your own risk

- Script setup window is now centered

that's all I have gotten problems for, they are now fixed, enjoy biggrin.png Please try to be as detailed as possible when reporting bugs, it makes the process of fixing bugs a lot qucker biggrin.png

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy wink.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

hello Czar.. even after loading the rs map for version 0.41 the script is still not functioning properly in shilo. The bot can not find the fishing spots on the opposite side of the river from the bank. bot wont cross the bridge at all. whenever the fishing spots disappear on the side with the bank, the bot just runs back in forth like a chicken with its head chopped off

I intentionally left out the fishing spots at the other side. As for the running around, it will be fixed in version 0.42, thanks for the feedback biggrin.png

EDIT : 

New Update!

Version 0.42

- Fixed shilo village walking system

- Fixed karamja ship ride system

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1