Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Czar! I've just purchased this script after enjoying your fighting one, but it looks like i can only cook my fish in Barbarian. Are there any plans to allow me to cook the fish I've just caught, assuming there's a campfire nearby, and then to drop or bank them? It looks like Khal might have this ability in hers, and would be awesome if you could implement into your own! Thx

• Like 1

Yeah sure I can add more cook locations, takes like 1 minute to add its easy :doge: just tell me which ones you'd like :D Or do you mean something like if a player randomly makes a fire nearby?

@Super Mikey I will check it out ty, mind telling me which fish you selected btw? I will run some tests, last time I tested it with the barrel open btw, not sure if you already tried this 😛 

@Sunna Wow Nice :D hope to see you at 99 soon :doge: 

@Czar For the Barbarian Barbecue plugin:

1. Is there a way to launch it from the command line?

2. What do you think about adding this feature?: Buy flyfishing rod and feather packs from the Port Sarim fishing shop if you are missing either.

3. Would you consider making it queueable or not (because it's a plug-in)?

Edited by dotherobot
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 8:31 AM, Czar said:

Yeah sure I can add more cook locations, takes like 1 minute to add its easy :doge: just tell me which ones you'd like :D Or do you mean something like if a player randomly makes a fire nearby?

@Super Mikey I will check it out ty, mind telling me which fish you selected btw? I will run some tests, last time I tested it with the barrel open btw, not sure if you already tried this 😛 

@Sunna Wow Nice :D hope to see you at 99 soon :doge: 

TY! I'm not far enough into my botting journey to know of the most useful locations to be honest, but when i was fishing manually in draynor there was always a permanent camp fire by the fishing spot due to the wood cutters.

I think a really cool addition - without knowing how difficult this is to code - would be to ask the bot to take 1x log out of the bank + the tinder box and appropriate fishing supplies the fishing spot; to create a fire upon a full inventory of fish; cook the fish upon said fire; run to bank, deposit, and repeat.

This would be a wonderful addition for iron men accounts like my own but no drama if this is too much. If it is, perhaps just add a handful more cooking locations or something similar to what Khaleesi advertises.

I also noticed when fly fishing in Lumbridge today it would click exactly the same spot on the mini map each time between the fishing spot and the bank, including running up the same stair case every time over multiple trips when both are equidistant from the entrance. I did worry that this could be a clear botting flag to Jagex, notwithstanding the other safety measures in your scripts.

In any event, appreciate all your hard work on the scripts. I've now bought 4 in 24 hours and they're running almost flawlessly. 

Edited by Anon1
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO