Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Czar,

Been using the fisher for a long time and all is well, but upon trying the plugin, there is a very obviously bot-like redundant behavior happening during Karambwan fishing.

Regardless of how zoomed in/out I am -- the bot clicks to move location, rotates camera, and constantly while moving the mouse is tracing where it wants to click.  It doesn't stop doing this until it is close enough (and the character stops moving) and then finally it can click.  Until that point it is trying to follow a moving target, every single time. 

This happens when 1) it leaves fishing spot and locates the fairy ring.  2) when trying to bank 3) when going back to fairy ring..

To me, this is extremely bot-like and wanted to bring it to your attention.  An idea I had would be to add a delay somewhere to not have to try clicking a moving target unsuccessfully every time.

Let me know if you want a video or any more info, I'd be glad to help.  Love your scripts (and have way before OSBot) but think this kink could easily be worked out :)

Thanks

EDIT - this is just extra, but do you think it's possible to add option for mouse-off-screen while fishing at karambwans?

Edited by dyb
  • Like 1

Hey mate welcome back :D 

I appreciate your concern about how the bot appears, but don't worry too much about it I have made sure everything is randomised to prevent bans. I can modify the behaviour so it matches your playstyle more, I'll add an option called [No camera movements] and perhaps an auto zoom feature like my agility bot has :D Have gotten many 99s and even recorded one so you're in good hands xD

And yes I will add mouse off screen for karambwans too, I am always listening and am open to adding any features to this bot.

Edited by Czar

I'm trying to start the script and its immediately logging out. Any idea what I need to change? I looked in your post and didn't see any specific startup instructions

Edit: Having it set to drop mode in karamja requires it to still have coins in the inventory

Edited by MadmanDerek
  • Like 1

Great script, can you fix the barb fishing and cooking part though please? It is always trying to cook 2-3 salmon at a time. Like it'll click 1 salmon to put on fire start cooking it then go to the next salmon and try to cook it and most of the time its already been cooked by that time so it errors out saying you cant cook that. Can you have it just select 1 salmon on fire to cook them all then 1 trout. not constantly trying to keep selecting fish to cook, thanks! 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 3:42 PM, Obieoh said:

Great script, can you fix the barb fishing and cooking part though please? It is always trying to cook 2-3 salmon at a time. Like it'll click 1 salmon to put on fire start cooking it then go to the next salmon and try to cook it and most of the time its already been cooked by that time so it errors out saying you cant cook that. Can you have it just select 1 salmon on fire to cook them all then 1 trout. not constantly trying to keep selecting fish to cook, thanks! 

Same here

• Heart 1

New Update (v172)

- Added improvement to barbarian plugin for fishing and cooking
- No longer tries to cook multiple times
- Aerial fishing improved no longer clicks on phantom spots (mirror only)

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy :D

@madmanderek any luck since then, hopefully made some gains <3 

all trials enabled gl guys 🙏 be sure to use mirror + new mouse.

Edited by Czar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO