Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

14 hours ago, Unholytemplar said:

There seems to be an issue with the bot clicking fishing spots at barbarian outpost currently. With the mouse off screen setting it constantly comes on screen to click a spot, then goes off the screen without actually clicking in an endless loop. Usually happens after emptying the first inventory of fish.

Is resolution fixed/classic/resized? Please confirm so I know what to look for <3 

• 4 weeks later...

Done authed enjoy, don't forget to use breaks and you'll get ez 99 :doge: 

@robinson748 yep CLI is supported for automatic goldfarming, it'll setup unlimited bots with 1 line :D this is only for the advanced botters though, if you need any advice lmk :) top-left to export the parameter and enter it into either terminal/cmd or chosen bot manager.

Also guys - mouse has improved, it's even more humanlike now since my last post, enjoy :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect AIO Fishing

The bot is trying to go get the fishing equipment, maybe you are using some newer fishing item (pearl barbarian rod)? I could be wrong though :doge: I will add that item to the supported list ASAP 🙏  If I'm wrong please confirm!

To make the bot work, disable the setting that tells the bot to search for fishing items here:

nfvQp8a.png

Make sure the option where the mouse is, is turned off.

And the result should be something like this (short gif):

8aR8ftR.gif

Edited by Czar

One other thing, for some reason I can't get the script to work properly at barbarian outpost. I select leaping salmon, barbarian outpost, drop all, and disable all settings related to running to the bank. I also have a barbarian rod and feathers in my inv, and nothing else. But the bot just runs to the fishing guild and prints "[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 06:40:03 PM]: 1) Walking to nearest bank!". Am I doing something wrong here?

Edit: I got it to start as expected by starting at the barbarian outpost bank. Not sure what was happening but its running now

Edit2: It doesn't work when starting at the barbarian outpost anymore :/

Edited by njw00
  • Like 1

Turn off this one [Allow banking for equipment]

2NiQTIf.png

Otherwise the bot will keep trying to go bank, I assume you have some sort of barbarian rod that's enchanted or something (?) I could be wrong, I will take a look now though.

Also good news I've submitted the update for Prifddinas fishing, it should automatically go live today for v162.0 within couple hours <3 The name will be "Tirannwn east", I will add more to the list as I've also noticed a western location too. And one slight thing, we still have no banking support here (?) if you have any suggestions on what/how to bank from here lmk. And it will not walk there from lumbridge or anything since there is no webwalker in Isafdar yet, but I will manually override it soon.

Preview of update: (ignore version here)

gAkDQQb.png

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO