Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Trials enabled gl my friend @toxic0831 :D

Drift net fishing is coming, I'm levelling hunter and doing reqs for it while we speak :)

@arb28 Need to set reaction timer to 50ms for quicker drops. This is a client thing, 1000ms = slow and 50ms = fast. Gl my friend lemme know how it goes :)

very strange - i thought i managed to change it, maybe i'm doing this wrong because when i select 50ms it doesn't do anything, just stays on 1000ms lol i'm probably doing something wrong, thank you though!

(what speed do you recommend?)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

We have to uncheck the two options and slide the slider to 50 for it to work better

2jHZ705.png

If it still doesn't work lmk I'll be in contact with devs to get some second opinions on the code :D

Thank you for your reply. I think i see my error, i only unticked first box and not the second “override” one. Ill give it a shot tonight, thank you!

10 minutes ago, Eredinek said:

Hey brother don't enable my trial now i wanna buy a good fishing account first. Any advice when buying a fishing account which level etc?

Just level it yourself, that's what the script is for! I'd suggest doing quests to get through the early levels anyways. Then once you hit like 20 (or 25, I forget) for trout and you're basically home free. Once you can fly fish, which is quick to get to, you may as well just run this script yourself.

Edited by communist1234

54 minutes ago, communist1234 said:

Just level it yourself, that's what the script is for! I'd suggest doing quests to get through the early levels anyways. Then once you hit like 20 (or 25, I forget) for trout and you're basically home free. Once you can fly fish, which is quick to get to, you may as well just run this script yourself.

I wanna run it for profit mostly 

Minnows are a bit more click intensive so I use frequent breaks there and been having a lot of success lately, tell me your strategy I will help :)

Fishing barrel not supported just yet until I unlock that item in game, I will go there and do it manually, hopefully RNG is in my favour :doge: 

1 tick switching spot nope it doesn't, however if you wanna delay switching fishing spots then it's best to enable the setting in misc -> [Wait after fish move away], I use this setting and it has worked wonders for me. I always say afk > efficiency. Why bot efficiently for 24 hours and then get banned the next day rather than botting normally and never getting banned :doge: 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO