Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

484 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

For dropping, you need to enable shift drop mode in-game, so go to OSRS settings tab and select shift dropping, it will work ^^ :D As for ban, unlucky, did you follow the guide on avoiding bans, check out this thread you will have much higher success with it, if you want I can grant you a few bots temporarily to rebuild your account? :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys, post some results! :D:D

PS guys here is the guide for avoiding bans:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/?tab=comments#comment-1417948

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, dndy said:

Just started using this, all the settings don't seem to be working, i can only drop in classic style. Also just got banned after 3 hours of use

How were you using the script?  Only time I have ever got banned with it was when I suicide botted 41 hours in a row on a fresh level 3 just to see how far it would go, and even then it took the account a day or two after to be hit with the ban lol.

When I use this, I bot for typically no more than 4 hours at a time (sometimes ill be risky and go for 8 ) and do 10-15min breaks every hour.  I also enable the afk option and the wait before moving to next fishing spot options.

1223116307_76fishinginonego7-27-2019.PNG.4d6cbf22e3b862f9f3a1c722e6a2d266.PNG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

How were you using the script?  Only time I have ever got banned with it was when I suicide botted 41 hours in a row on a fresh level 3 just to see how far it would go, and even then it took the account a day or two after to be hit with the ban lol.

When I use this, I bot for typically no more than 4 hours at a time (sometimes ill be risky and go for 8 ) and do 10-15min breaks every hour.  I also enable the afk option and the wait before moving to next fishing spot options.

1223116307_76fishinginonego7-27-2019.PNG.4d6cbf22e3b862f9f3a1c722e6a2d266.PNG

Wow, amazing progress :D Added to main thread good job mate :) 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO