Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Hello, while fishing for swordfish in karamja the bot is having an issue when returning to port sarim. When it goes to deposit my inentory it ends up going into the jailhouse on port sarim and going up the ladder then it will be for a little while before going back down the ladder to deposit the inventory didn't know if it may have been for anti ban purposes but thought i'd let you know. Loving the bot thank you for your time

• Like 1

Hello,

Still seems to be very quickly moving mouse back and forth between two bank stalls and spamming click between both of them, making the character run back and forth between them, and reaction time for moving spots is way too quick, even with "allow AFK fishing" enabled. Is there a way to slow it down?

Thanks

• Like 1

9 hours ago, transientnight said:

Hello,

Still seems to be very quickly moving mouse back and forth between two bank stalls and spamming click between both of them, making the character run back and forth between them, and reaction time for moving spots is way too quick, even with "allow AFK fishing" enabled. Is there a way to slow it down?

Thanks

Which exact bank stall, I will check this out again ASAP ^^ :D

Potential Bug Report:

Fishing: Barbarian fly fishing
Client: Injection
Screen type: Fixed
Bug: Let script run unattended for around 6 hours. After around 1.5 hours, I believe it has clicked onto the pier and then jumped into the whirlpool. As I haven't complete barbarian training, it washed me down river to after the waterfall. The script then proceeded to walk further south the the regular fly fishing spots opposite the warrior women and stand by those spots. I don't know if the script then shutdown and ended the session or if it stood there for a few hours.

As an aside > Fly Fishing at Shilo Village doesn't seem to be functional. If you park the script in sight of a spot on the near side of the river to the bank, it will fish that spot until it is gone. If not spots are available on the near side, it just stands there. 

If any other info is required, hit me up

Edited by omni4life
  • Like 1

Will be doing a round of updates in regards to stability and fail-safes, thanks for all the reports and feedback guys, really appreciate it ^^ :D Another update incoming :)

As for shilo, should I re-add the world hopping feature so if there's no fish on your side of the river, the script will hop worlds? And/or should I add an option to move to the other side of the river (I believe it would be inefficient) but I want to make sure everything is included in the script ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO