Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

AFK mode will be added in v113 later today I will push it ^^ :D Apologies for the delay :( Also warning: the afk mode may occasionally log out due to afking, but it is much much better for anti-ban.

EDIT: Update v112 is still pending, should go live any moment today :)

Edited by Czar

@Czar

Priority 1: Can you make the drop pattern/timing a little more inconsistent? Its bot-like after an hour of this dropping for all types of powerfishing.

Priority 2: Minnows?  -- Same as any other fish but the fish spawns move quick and leaping fish detection might be good

I know these things have been requested a bunch. Thanks for the consideration, I know you are busy!

• Like 1

idk if this is only happening to me but i cannot get the script to start by the bank it just stands there once i start the script. when i start it by the fishing spots then itll fish but when it goes back to bank it get stuck again(fishing sharks and lobs in catherby, and also tried salmon north of cammy)

Shilo village world hoping slightly buggy, sometimes will go to hop worlds bugs out and will change back from the world hop tab to the invent and actually gets stuck, also noticed sometimes it bugs out when scrolling through the hop tab and will just mouse back and forth between 1 and 2 worlds, but won't actually hop.

Is the script broken atm? got it fishing trout in Barb village and it will fish just fine and walk back to the bank but once it banks the trout it just stand there and if you start anywhere other than the fishing spot it just stands there. maybe the walkers are broken cause ive tried both settings for the autowalker and neither are working atm. anyone else having this issue?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO