Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Yes tasked mode and stop conditions will be converted from fighter within the next few updates, it's highly requested feature ^^ :D

As for sharks and tuna, what is the difference between both spots? I will debug and add an update ASAP :D

Activated all trials gl guys :D I will be adding various anti-ban options too, stay tuned :) 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 5:20 PM, ValBot said:

My script can't distinguish between shark harpooing spots and the swordfish/tuna spots in the fishing guild when I just need it to fish sharks (Net/ harpooning spots). Can you fix this?

Just tried fishing sharks at Jestizo and same thing happened, it couldn't distinguish between the cage/harpoon or net/harpoon spots.

Thanks

i am also having this problem at fishing guild :( apart from that been working amazing.

On 4/29/2018 at 2:20 AM, Czar said:

Yes tasked mode and stop conditions will be converted from fighter within the next few updates, it's highly requested feature ^^ :D

As for sharks and tuna, what is the difference between both spots? I will debug and add an update ASAP :D

Activated all trials gl guys :D I will be adding various anti-ban options too, stay tuned :) 

What does the Anti-AFK mode do different than the normal mode?

4 hours ago, siilentalk said:

Was fishing on my HC skiller, went to shop for 15mins and came back to find hardcore status gone... and 2 xp from level. Didn't pick up feathers too and sat there doing nothing. I assume death was to goblin/spider as it was lumbridge trout fishing.

You should always disable 'left click attack' when there are enemies nearby (if you're not killing them)

Yep the left-click attack option should be hidden at all times on lower level characters.

As for shark fishing spot, I will make some changes ASAP. Update coming up :D

Anti-AFK will do random actions from time to time to avoid logging out while waiting for fish. Normal mode will idle while fishing and occasionally log out to mimic a human ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yep the left-click attack option should be hidden at all times on lower level characters.

As for shark fishing spot, I will make some changes ASAP. Update coming up :D

Anti-AFK will do random actions from time to time to avoid logging out while waiting for fish. Normal mode will idle while fishing and occasionally log out to mimic a human ^^ :D

Can you please answer your questions in perfect fighter..

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO