Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Amazing script, saved many hours fishing so far!! 

One suggestion tho is, while barbarian fishing it will follow the spot way way across half the map to over side of the lake, even when there is a spot directly next to where the old one was (normal players would just click the closest spot, rather than walking all the way around the lake)

But other than that this is amazing, here is a small proggie so far

fishingscript.png

• Like 1

Added proggy to main thread, gj, that's good xp/hr :) 

As for closest fishing spot hmm I have a few changes I can make to improve the fishing spot detection code. :D 

As for update version apologies for the confusion I will only edit the script version on major code changes, not quick edits/tweaks anymore ^^ :D 

Script has been pretty amazing so far, the only issue I'm encountering, and I'm not sure if it's exclusive to only the fishing guild, but it happens with sharks/lobsters, is that if the fishing spot lasts for long enough, it will log out because it wont have any reason to click. I don't mind that every now and again, because it makes it a little realistic, but i've noticed it happen loads of times in a short period, but it then instantly logs back in, which would be a little unusual. Maybe have it click onto the stats screen and hover over the fishing xp or something random like that? :)

Edit: one other thing that has happened only twice in about 40 hours of use, is that it randomly just gets stuck on the most southern bank booth, right after it banks, it'll just hover the mouse where it's meant to move, but wont do anything. I manually clicked to the fishing spots and it runs fine after that, and i couldnt see any error in the logs, so not really sure what was happening there.

Asides from that, i'm balls deep in sharks atm, script has honestly worked wonders (as have all of the scripts of your i've purchased the past fews days)

Edited by Much Scare Wow
  • Like 1

So that's why the script has been logging out, because of waiting too long while fishing, I was constantly trying to debug and find out how/why - I thought the script was getting stuck or something. Will add a quick update for the bank booth tile though (fishing guild) :) 

Will also add a quick update for adding some activity during fishing to avoid logging out from afking ^^ :D 

17 minutes ago, Czar said:

So that's why the script has been logging out, because of waiting too long while fishing, I was constantly trying to debug and find out how/why - I thought the script was getting stuck or something. Will add a quick update for the bank booth tile though (fishing guild) :) 

Will also add a quick update for adding some activity during fishing to avoid logging out from afking ^^ :D 

Awesome, glad i was able to help :D

I just leave it on the second monitor and keep an eye on it mostly!

If i notice anything else i'll obviously send it your way. It's refreshing to see a scripter be so prepared to make changes and listen to any feedback.

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

sorry to keep bugging you, but I was wondering if you programmed the script when dropping other (trout) to only drop one fish then start fishing again. That is what it is currently doing for me. Thanks in advance :D

EDIT: I also noticed the script gets stuck at the east side of the edgeville bank trying to click the bank booth. I don't know if it would have fixed itself, but it sat there for a good 5 minutes. (this is while fly fishing at barbarian village)

Edited by shootout234
  • Like 1

Hmm well the dropping system depends which option you selected in the setup - which option? Will test asap.

As for edgeville bank booth - added an update. Update will go live any time within 24 hours, paint will show v99.0 when it goes live automatically :)

Edited by Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm well the dropping system depends which option you selected in the setup - which option? Will test asap.

As for edgeville bank booth - added an update. Update will go live any time within 24 hours, paint will show v99.0 when it goes live automatically :)

Hey czar! 

It looks like you're not able to receive messages for some reason haha

Do you think you can possibly message me please? :)

Thanks!

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO