Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

@Czar Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it or if its even just your script but i've noticed sometimes it will make the entire OSbot client and other bots im running stutter every 5-10 seconds. Its not an issue with memory/cpu load on my computer i don't think as OSbuddy is on at the same time and its fine. Any idea what this is?

edit: seems to be only your script that is doing this, but restarted the client/script with walking method 2. That seemed to fix the problem. If it happens again i'll let you know.

EDIT EDIT: OKAY So i think the actual problem is if i start and stop the script, and then restart it is when the stuttering happens. Might also be stopping the script while in the script menu. Not sure. 

edit EDIT EDIT: Alright so it just started happening again a couple of minutes in, so now im just confused.

another edit: Okay so both walking methods might be it. The second it starts walking it starts lagging with both. Hopefully you can test and fix this Czar, its lowering my xp/gp per hour. I have 2 bots going, one Karamja lobs banking and the other fly fishing near ardy powerfishing. The entirety of OSBot then lags even when stopping the script. Walking method 2 is also broken with Karamja, it will run to the building south east of the port sarim docks and spam the ladder.

Edited by Based
  • Like 1

I highly recommend the first walking option since it uses OSBot's default walking system, as opposed to the second walking option which features a custom walking system designed by myself before the developers designed their walking system. The difference between the two: osbot's is only loaded once (upon client starting up) and never has to initialize anymore, so it's more efficient.

The second option initializes every time the script is started/restarted, so each time the memory adds on and the script becomes more laggy. So I highly recommend restarting the client and not starting/stopping the script too often, otherwise just use the first walking option (osbot default webwalker) and it's fine :D The reason that there even are two options is that it's better to have an emergency option if the script ever bugs out (or if the osbot walker ever breaks somehow) so users always have a working version of the script no matter what.

Also, hiding the paint improves performance ^^ :D

As for trials, activated all trials good luck :D:D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

@Czar This still happens with walking method 1. So what do you suggest here? Hiding paint and trying both methods still lag the client once the bot starts walking. This screws up the Random Dismissal sometimes and will just move the mouse over where the random was and i have to manually restart. It also seems to sometimes screw up using the boat to go back and forth from Karamja to Port Sarim, it will loop going back and forth without continuing to fish. I need a fix for this.

• Like 1

Based is there an error in the console log? It may make the script unresponsive. I haven't experienced any bugs in port sarim, how did you make the script bug out? If there are any errors let me know and I will add an update ASAP. In the meantime I have a few ideas on further optimizing the script and will be posting an update right now. As for randoms dismissing, turn off OSBot's random dismisser because the script handles them automatically. I may remove the script's dismisser since osbot default system has improved. My guess is that there is an error during the ship chartering though. Will be adding some anti-fails in the code.

As for trials, activated all trials good luck guys :D Let me know if there are any suggestions or bugs so they can be fixed/added :)

Update (v90) will be live within 24 hours as soon as the update gets registered :D

New Update (v91)

- Added an update for shilo fishing, more fishing spots are added (other side) and script will not idle in shilo anymore.
- Added an update for seers village fishing, please enable the second walking option for this mode.
- Added 'hop if no fish', mainly designed for shilo village fly fishing!

Update will be live within 24 hours, good luck everyone :D Paint will say v91.0 when update is automatically live.

Also, all trial requests have been activated :) good luck guys :D

Guys, remember there are two walking modes, if one gets stuck the other one will always work. The second one works better but the first one lags less.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO