Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

My bot (the paid one) isnt working man, it was working fine for about 4-5 hours prior. Now it wont go from the fishing guild bank to the fishing spot, or go from the fishing spot(sharks) to the bank, whats up?

Still doing the same, when I'm at the bank at catherby or fishing guild it isn't waking to the fishing spot, just standing in the same place, and when I have a full invent of manual fishing it isn't banking, just standing where the last fish was caught. Any help man?

Thanks in advance

Edit - catherby is working, but fishing guild isn't for me

Edited by dmrfc92
  • Like 1

i've been a longtime supporter and fan of your scripts, however i must say that this script needs to be reworked completely. I'm well aware that botting is against the rules and it's a choice not a right, however i must say that jagex is definitely on to your scripts and the patterns needs to be changed...I can't bot more than 3 hours of fishing only to be banned by the next day and thats with the use of breaks. please fixsad.png

• Like 1

Try the second walking option in the initial setup interface, it works better for some fishing options (especially zeah, fishing guild, and shilo) biggrin.png I will run another test to make sure everything is okay and add a new update if necessary biggrin.png

As for the anti-ban of the script, I understand that you may have gotten a botting ban but don't forget, the script isn't completely responsible, it's split between the script, the client and the user. There are countless factors involved, and botting really needs to be strategised nowadays

I will add more focus to the anti-ban of the script in the upcoming versions, although the OSBot client already has unique walking tiles, unique mouse clicks, breaks system, VIP client for even higher anti-ban (completely eliminates detection). I can add more anti-pattern options or "mistakes" e.g. clicking on the wrong fishing spot (which the script already does sometimes, but the setting can be increased) perhaps task mode can make the script more unique and reduce the ban-rate, etc.

EDIT:

For more guides on the best botting strategy and ultimately reducing botting bans: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/34-

Edited by Czar

What was broken in shilo village? If the script ran for 42 hours it isn't broken :D I will add more new anti-ban and anti-pattern features though, right now it's best to continously change the walking options in the initial script setup, it adds variety to the anti-pattern :D

Glad to hear the script is working great at barb fishing, good luck everyone I really appreciate the feedback and support :D A few new features will be coming to the script very soon :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO