Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

New update v83:

- Added a timer for switching fishing spots (random between 4-10 seconds)

- Added a few more items to the anti-drop list

- Added anglerfish update

update will be live within 24 hours, good luck everyone wink.png thanks for the feedback and suggestions biggrin.png

Sorry im new to this, and this is the first script i used. Do i have to manually update the script because angler fish bug still is happening.

Edited by hunter360

No I just tested all 4 walking patterns and they are all stuck (apart from 3 read below), It's possible I'm doing something wrong? Do you want me to record this?

Oh and another issue is that when i use Walking 3, which does walk to the bank it eats my cpu (Amd fx-8350, 8 core, 4.8ghz) and crashes the game if i don't close it fast.

Edited by hunter360
  • Like 1

Walking mode 1 and walking mode 4 are the most stable and fastest (performance-wise, doesn't slow down/waste memory)

EDIT:

Fixed, update version v85 just posted, should be live within a few hours automatically, thanks for being patient everyone, zeah works like a charm now ^^ biggrin.png It was a very simple fix, now should work for everyone as soon as the update goes live ^^ biggrin.png

A new walking option has been added, "Zeah walking mode" for all zeah fishing :D The other walking options are not for zeah, only this walking option is for zeah, gl ;)

Edited by Czar

@Czar Sorry for being annoying but it got stuck in a new place. Inside the doorway of the bank nearest to anglerfish it got stuck, seemed to be something to do with the camera angle as when I moved the camera it fixed it. it seems pretty rare only happened once in 12 hours.

(i was using zaeh movement)

Edited by hunter360
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO