Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Hey Czar, I'm a big fan of your Perfect Miner script, it runs flawlessly. I have two questions about this fishing script I was hoping you could answer. I have a F2P account, and I was wondering if it could cook food at the undying fire at Barbarian Village, then proceed to 3t fish by eating a fish every time it catches one. Next question: does your p2p Leaping fish script support having extra items in the inventory? Such as a looting bag(Ultimate Ironman). Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Yes barbarian cooking is a very popular request, I guess I will add it in the next version since I don't think there's any problem with any scripts on the market biggrin.png

As for trial, activated 24hr good luck wink.png

Hey, sorry to bother you some more, Czar, but I was wondering if you could make the bot disregard Looting Bags in the inventory. At the end of the dropping sequence it hovers over the looting bag and squiggles around for a second. If you need any more easy information just ask, I'm a simple peasant when it comes to this kind of stuff.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO