Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Is it normal for the script to use a rather large amount of cpu power?

Make sure you select the correct walking option, usually trial and error because some are optimized for other areas etc. XD

Just bought this script biggrin.png looks good from my observations

glad to hear smile.png

trial pls biggrin.png

done good luck wink.png

Could I get a 24h trial? I'd like to try it out.

done good luck wink.png

Edited by Czar

Trials all activated, good luck guys smile.png Also, you can purchase this script with RSGP, not sure what you mean by ideal payment, it's some sort of bank?

Is it normal when barb fishing to have such a high amount of miss clicks on examine rather than drop?

Yes, but there are multiple drop style options, one of them misclicks more than the other one. When I made dropping accurate and fast, the developers were angry and said it is not good for antiban if it has no misclicks etc. So misclicks are good for antiban smile.png It's much easier to make it more accurate too, so yeah XD

I read somewhere on this post that you have some open source older scripts. Where could i find those? Just curious to see how the code looks b/c im kinda interested in learning it

Well most of my open source scripts are on github, there's at least 4-5 scripts on there by me XD

Does this have F2P lobster fishing here?

Yes, f2p lobster fishing supported biggrin.png

when are you going to add rellekka banking support? for those of us that didn't complete the quest and only started it.

Rellekka banking support is almost ready, apologies for delay, I need to make sure it's perfect ^^ biggrin.png Atm I need to test config id's with non-quested and quested and make a few efficiency changes and it's ready smile.png I will also include an improvement to noting deposit box support along with this update

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO