Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Yes it works in DMM, there is also deathwalk support, it will know how to get back to any fishing spot from lumbridge ^^ :) I may add a world hop system in the next version update. I was also going to add a list of names (pkers) to avoid, so if the bot gets attacked, it will store the name in a list and avoid that player even more actively, but it's kind of extreme :P

For the fish dropping, could you make it so I can set a pattern for dropping (Like how I do it when I play)? If not its fine. Thanks!

Also, I'm learning how to code in java, do you have any tutorials for making bots, and or using the osbot API? 

That is actually an amazing idea, having the user set their own patterns and the bot will follow the same pattern, I may add a system like this in the upcoming versions biggrin.png

As for tutorials, I have a few open-source scripts but they are >1 year old, I am going to post some nice tutorials which I worked on though, they are aimed at audience of beginner-intermediate java ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

That is actually an amazing idea, having the user set their own patterns and the bot will follow the same pattern, I may add a system like this in the upcoming versions biggrin.png

As for tutorials, I have a few open-source scripts but they are >1 year old, I am going to post some nice tutorials which I worked on though, they are aimed at audience of beginner-intermediate java ^^ biggrin.png

Ok thanks, that'd be great. I usually use mousekeys, but every person uses mouse keys in their own way. I'm fishing on my own right now since its faster to drop with mousekeys, and its relatively afk.  Also, the script dismisses randoms a little too fast for it to be human. 

Edited by Mediocrebot
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO