Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Make sure to enable anti-afk if you don't want to log out, but I highly recommend just sticking with afk mode just because of the extra antiban it offers. Unfortunately some users may not like afk mode option, but it is actually saving their account without them knowing it ^^ tongue.png But sometimes it's best to mix it up, so sometimes enable afk mode, sometimes enable anti-afk etc. to trick the system

Also, version 0.56 has now been posted, please allow some time for SDN manager to verify and register the update smile.png

Edited by Czar

Make sure to enable anti-afk if you don't want to log out, but I highly recommend just sticking with afk mode just because of the extra antiban it offers. Unfortunately some users may not like afk mode option, but it is actually saving their account without them knowing it ^^ tongue.png But sometimes it's best to mix it up, so sometimes enable afk mode, sometimes enable anti-afk etc. to trick the system

Also, version 0.56 has now been posted, please allow some time for SDN manager to verify and register the update smile.png

Czar how can I get the buy 2 get 1 free deal? I purchased 2 scripts, here's a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/35...ee419628283653d

I know you're busy, so sorry if its a hindrance.

• Like 1

Well I planned for the 2 for 1 deal to stop on the year 2016 but I'll extend it until february, since IDK if it's a good business model or not tongue.png

Anyway, I will give you a free premium script since you own 2+ scripts, just choose a script biggrin.png

I'd like the perfect fisher please. Also if I buy another 2 of your scripts will i get another 1 free?

• Like 1

I'm having a weird problem lately with the Perfect Fisher. For some reason at a random time during my fishing either at Catherby and now at the fishing guild the bot is clicking outside the range of the bank and then while on the outside is trying to click on the bank stations inside and it just does an infinite loop of moving the mouse until I stop the script and restart, and its random no particular time does it mess up. But the last 2 nights I have had my script basically just stop working cause it gets caught outside of these banks randomly.

Edited by v2uncrippled
  • Like 1

I think everyone should stop being an ungrateful little shit. 

So many complaints for something you will use forever and pay less than $10. Any other scripter as good as Czar, even worse ones, ask for initial $10 and monthly payments, look anywhere else except OSBOT if you don't believe me.

I've also checked other bots out there, all of the suck major time compared to Osbot. 

Everyone, please, be a little more grateful. 

• Like 1

Hello Czar,

I'd like request a very nice update a "Task System"

Like;

Power Fish or Bank?

What Fish?

Till what level minimal or if bait runs out?

If bait runs out, and haven't reached level, logout.

If not have the right equipment for the selected fish at location, go to nearest bank and get the equipment.

I personally would love it, since I'm fishing lobsters on a few account for get some GP but monitoring them to set them at a new location is kinda annoying.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards,

Failure.

• Like 1

I was going to add task system but then I thought how many people actually need to switch, because levels take hours etc. But sure I will definitely add it, I will just convert it from my fletching bot , because that bot has task system and it doesn't take long to convert it to this bot :)

As for catherby, I will go test there right now and see if there are any problems. As for logging back in, make sure you have an account set, bots don't handle logging in, only the client does. If you are using mirror mode make sure to set higher ram, since it is like opening 2 rs clients at the same time :p

@Shpat thanks for the support man, if you need any premium scripts just let me know, I will give them free :)

• Like 2

71d1a3cbea2c33f63fa4dcdce59e2bb2.png

script running incredibly well, going for fishing guild on this fresh account biggrin.png

Very nice!

I had a fresh account fishing Trout at Lumbridge it died, with 30k, some feathers and other supplies for fishing. Not a big deal, but I think it attacked a Goblin or Giant Spider.

Is it also possible to make a option is task system like drop fishing rod or other stuff after it reached a level?

I currently have running two accounts at 18 hours or so at Karamja.

14oasra.png

If I'm gonna buy another Script definitly one of yours!

Kind regards,

Failure.

• Like 1