Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Whats up with the dropping? Im powerfishing Trout/salmon and it skips all over the place. It ends up examining most of the fish before it finally gets them all dropped. I usually bank so I have no clue if it does this normally or not. Logger nor console shows anything to be wrong

Use backup drop, normal drop missclicks too much :)

• Like 2

Czar, I noticed with Fishing with Bait/Feathers if it runs out, it keeps trying to fish without supplies let it logout would be handy lol.

Edit : ran another script for a few hours tried to run your script, started lagging even when console was closed.

But when restarting client and only running this script, no lagg. I think it might be an client issue.

Edited by Failure

@failure make sure to get many feathers/bait, the osbot client doesn't detect inventory items well unfortunately

Yes , since you bought 2 of my scripts you can have for free, just make sure to show proof that you purchased my bots because scripters can't see any sales info :(

As for cpu, I will add a command (gui_hide) so it will not show the console anymore :)

• Like 1

@failure make sure to get many feathers/bait, the osbot client doesn't detect inventory items well unfortunately

Yes , since you bought 2 of my scripts you can have for free, just make sure to show proof that you purchased my bots because scripters can't see any sales info sad.png

As for cpu, I will add a command (gui_hide) so it will not show the console anymore smile.png

I added your skype will you be on it?

screenshot of sale

https://gyazo.com/9629d32ade07a65864d13dd9109b0245

https://gyazo.com/35f48e1737f7f2bb8ee419628283653d

I noticed the CPU usage has sky rocketed. How can we use the new command?

Edited by Star_Scream

Yes , since you bought 2 of my scripts you can have for free, just make sure to show proof that you purchased my bots because scripters can't see any sales info sad.png

As for cpu, I will add a command (gui_hide) so it will not show the console anymore smile.png

Ahh didn't knew that, thought I'd say it so you could fix. Anyways thanks for the heads up. You could maybe do if that text like "you need feather/bait to fish here" if it detects that to logout. Little work around maybe? :p

So sorry guys I was experimenting with OSBot's webwalker, I wanted to see if it's more efficient than my walking system,

but anyway, I posted an update (version 0.55). This update includes improved walker, and a verbose logging system.

Update will be live within a few hours max, the areas affected = mostly fishing guild, so it will be much better in this new update :)

• Like 1

So sorry guys I was experimenting with OSBot's webwalker, I wanted to see if it's more efficient than my walking system,

but anyway, I posted an update (version 0.55). This update includes improved walker, and a verbose logging system.

Update will be live within a few hours max, the areas affected = mostly fishing guild, so it will be much better in this new update smile.png

Hey Czar Can I get the fisher now, I really want to test it out. Proof of purchase: https://gyazo.com/35f48e1737f7f2bb8ee419628283653d