Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Out of curiosity what level did you start? What did you fish and how long approx? Thanks

Started at level 40, I fish about 12 hours a day although taking breaks and using my smart botting ways and currently on barbarian.

Edit: Czar is there support for the fishing pet? Or when you get the pet is it automatically kept? Never got one so I wouldn't know haha.

Edited by steve498
  • Like 1

ahh sorry about mousekeys man, please guys don't use mousekeys yet I am working on a rehaul since the developers are complaining about it

EDIT: How is a skilling pet (fishing) obtained? I can most likely add a feature to get the skilling pet :D

Edited by Czar

Yeah this guys scripts are lies and bad. Got me banned on his scripts too and i botted for 5 hours

Nah his scripts aren't bad. They are in my opinion by far the best scripts I've used so far. My account running his flesh crawlers script and fletcher script has been going for a month, the longest any script has taken me, because they are that good.

You my friend, just need to learn to bot. You knew the risk of botting and if you're so butthurt about losing your account then maybe you shouldn't have even botted it in the first place.

In the end you can't blame the script because it really isn't the issue here:)

• Like 1