Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Select webwalker , it works the best for walking, it should return back to the spot, if not, check mouse zoom settings, set it all the way to the left

If not, I have provided backup walking settings, try the old walker (there's 3 options to choose from, for ultimate reliability)

edit:

I have just tested it, it walks to the fishing guild bank, and back to shark fishing, perfectly fine biggrin.png

i had it on osbuddy webwalker and thats why it was fucking up, i changed it to something different and now its working fine, thanks alot and nice script :P

• Like 1

Glad to hear it's working, good luck mate wink.png

for some reason when im fishing sharks at the fishing guild it sometimes decides to fish tuna/swordfish, is this supposed to happen as an antiban method or can i turn this off because i dont want this, i just want sharks tongue.png

Edited by tosspot5
  • Like 1

For swaps just contact @Maldesto or promote my scripts to get a free script tongue.png

@trial - trial done

@fishing spot - set mouse zoom all the way to the left to allow more things on the screen, should be much better wink.png

the os walker was not working i geuss i switched it to the older one and it works now

• Like 1