APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

Are you running version 1.1? because if you are, then this shouldn't happen.

Yeah once I refreshed it it worked again! Going on about 3 hrs atm! Thank you!

Update - Just had a 9+ hour log. and it got me to my goal! Unfortunately I wasn't able to screen shot it before it logged itself out! Thanks again Apaec!

Edited by cody khan
  • Like 1

hey guys, has anyone been banned from this script recently? just want to make sure it is safe before i use it on my main smile.png

Don't bot an account you care about. I'm sure people have been banned using it (although no1 has reported it to me), but that doesn't mean it cannot happen. Just be careful man :)

Apaec

I was REALLY unlucky when using this script, used it for about an hour then my main got banned. I know it was because of this script as it was the only one I had used on that account in months. I got perm banned loosing an 104 CB account with about 120m on it. I guess it was my fault as I used a bot on my main :s

u also botted not using mirror the stealth injection is easy to detect

ONT USE THIS SCRIPT!!!! sorry the guy who made it..... but I use it just yesterday... and today im banned...... I use it for 1 HOUR !!!! its strong dangerous

dont take it personal.... ur APA COOK is perfect!!!! but this bot is really really BAD!!! and high risk in my opinion.....

thanks...... this is my second acc banned from this script

Edited by Yeyokush
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...