APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 4:07 AM, Akazukin said:

May be a long shot, but is there a way I can change the default alch item from Air battlestaff to something else?

Unfortunately not without a change to the code, and implementing caching/saving would hinder the future-proofing of this script :( Hopefully it's not too much effort to type in (or paste in) your alch item.

-Apa

On 8/25/2020 at 4:03 AM, killerownsu said:

Yeah, type it in you looney toon Lol

1 hour 30 min break :x

PROGGIE !!!!!!!!!

image.png.bc049da16a86939dc723905d3c3fb2b1.png

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing! :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:11 AM, Apaec said:

Unfortunately not without a change to the code, and implementing caching/saving would hinder the future-proofing of this script :( Hopefully it's not too much effort to type in (or paste in) your alch item.

-Apa

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing! :)

Hey has this script been recently updated seen that you've commented on this 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bignsmall33 said:

does it on purpose "missclick" every alch? Like it alchs, jumps back to spellbook then proceeds to press high alch item way to quick everytime

Hey,

No, it shouldn't do this on purpose. Not sure what might be causing that for you, i'll take a look. Could be something related to mirror, might be worth giving it a go on stealth injection and seeing if that resolves things!

Apa

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

No, it shouldn't do this on purpose. Not sure what might be causing that for you, i'll take a look. Could be something related to mirror, might be worth giving it a go on stealth injection and seeing if that resolves things!

Apa

Thanks for ur respond. I usually have bad experiences with stealth injection so rather not :D. Could be mirror tho, not sure what else could be

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, mdippa said:

Hi, why does the OP recommend an autoclicker rather the the bot? 

In general, it's best to avoid botting where possible. Alching is something you can do fairly reliably with just an autoclicker, hence my recommendation. (To the best of my knowledge, autoclicking generally results in at most a temporary 'macro minor' ban, whereas botting can result in the permanent 'macro major'). However, this script is quicker to set up, more convenient (you can use your computer at the same time), works with automated breaks, permits the use of different inventory slots for alching (and allows spell filters to be active, etc), and tracks your progress. It's up to you which tool you use; and be sure to keep the risks you are taking in mind at all times!

• 1 month later...