APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

I second using an autoclicker rather than the bot, just got banned on my main, first ever ban and it was a permanent for some reason, I would care more but however I have far more things to do in my life.

EDIT: I would only use it for an hour a day in my own home to avoid people so be smart, whether its the client or the script, just be safe.

Edited by urmumsfavourite1
Timing
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, urmumsfavourite1 said:

I second using an autoclicker rather than the bot, just got banned on my main, first ever ban and it was a permanent for some reason, I would care more but however I have far more things to do in my life.

EDIT: I would only use it for an hour a day in my own home to avoid people so be smart, whether its the client or the script, just be safe.

That's unlucky, sorry to hear that :( Be sure to appeal it - oftentimes permanent bans can get quashed. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Super Mikey said:

how is this working these days, haven't used it in a long while got 99 magic on an account few years back. thinking about firing up another alt to try this again how is osbot these days?

The script is in perfect working order :) Though, to minimise your risk, I would encourage the use of an autoclicker (or similar) over using a botting client. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Karlziffer said:

it´s not working. it just keep logging me out

Hey,

Usually this happens if the script is misconfigured: check the console logger for more information. Things worth checking:

- You've correctly spelt the item to alch (character-for-character match)

- You have enough of the item (noted) in your inventory

- You have enough natures (and fires, or fire staff. Not sure if tome will work)

-Apa