APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sonx said:

@Apaec

it works pretty flawlessly, is there anyway you could open source it to me so I can branch off it and add some anti ban 😇

would be amazing if I could add my own random miss-clicks and some random pauses as anti-ban

Hey,

Thanks! The code isn't too complicated so it's probably not worth open-sourcing. But if you're wanting to write your own version of the script, i'll happily answer any coding questions you may have :)

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks! The code isn't too complicated so it's probably not worth open-sourcing. But if you're wanting to write your own version of the script, i'll happily answer any coding questions you may have :)

Apa

I just don't want to write something from scratch when yours already works perfect 🙃 just wanted to add a few anti-ban measures to make it a little more safe to run long term since you are no longer making updates (unless it breaks). would you take a donation for source code? I don't want to distribute it or sell it I just want to run it locally to 99 mage.

i'm a software engineer but haven't wrote java since college so it's much easier for me to tweak java then develop from scratch

Edited by Sonx

18 hours ago, Apaec said:

The trouble is that the source code has a lot of peripheral stuff, such as generic paint code and data logging. With the OSBot API, the actual alching part of the script is probably no more than 10 lines of code, which I could maybe find and share, but would be wholly easier to write yourself!

the generic part makes it easy to plug and play a few anti-ban toggles but i understand if you don't want to send the whole script. if you ever get some free time to dig something up and pm me id be so thankful but if not dont sweat it :)

thanks again for the release

• 2 weeks later...