What are some odd hobbies you have?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I'm pretty sure that was the joke.

you don't say

8opug.jpg

XD trust me i got experience with this, if she doesn't have a bf, you HAVE to go talk to her, not just "hang out" with her, otherwise it will NEVER become something, if she does have a bf, challenge him in the wildy, if you win, she will cum all over you cuz ur so manly :troll::doge:

you don't say

XD trust me i got experience with this, if she doesn't have a bf, you HAVE to go talk to her, not just "hang out" with her, otherwise it will NEVER become something, if she does have a bf, challenge him in the wildy, if you win, she will cum all over you cuz ur so manly :troll::doge:

I remember the first time I went fighting in the wild. I got my first 1m ams felt so cool. My friends - who were all noons - thought I was the best player and hyped my up. I never was the guy who liked cb, so I was only focusing on my skilling skills. My first 1m I bought a bunch of runes and wizzy g and I was the coolest kid in my clan.

I went to the wild and my friends followed me and I got gang raped. I had all my runes on me - 1m worth - and I died and spawned in lumby with nothing since I got skulled for some strange reason.

That killed my esteem and I went to kill myself.

The end.

I remember the first time I went fighting in the wild. I got my first 1m ams felt so cool. My friends - who were all noons - thought I was the best player and hyped my up. I never was the guy who liked cb, so I was only focusing on my skilling skills. My first 1m I bought a bunch of runes and wizzy g and I was the coolest kid in my clan.

I went to the wild and my friends followed me and I got gang raped. I had all my runes on me - 1m worth - and I died and spawned in lumby with nothing since I got skulled for some strange reason.

That killed my esteem and I went to kill myself.

The end.

aww.

then do it the manly way

148429N01S001_bthumb.png

• 2 months later...