[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not replying guys due to me being a regular member my max notifications is 10 and it just removes these... this sucks

nightmarezone, never tried it.. guess ill give it a go, thx for the guide smile.png

np :)

Does this still work? I'm curious

yeah still works, recently got 99 ranged on one of my accs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

with auto clicker with time do u guys set it to? because if u do 30 seconds the prayer stays on for 30 seconds , so thats 30 seconds of prayer point drain

There are a ton of people who macro a key on their keyboards to work as a left click, making it easier to alch, or anyting where you just click in place. This isnt again the rules whatsoever. youre just pressing a button on your keyboard, and not your mouse. making it far easier to watch tv or whatever while youre manually clicking. Keep in mind you arent moving your mouse at all. 0 rules being broken. This being said, it's very common to manually click with 0 mouse movement.

Keeping that in mind, There are easy to find auto clickers out there, like the one I use that can be set to double click, at different speeds, at random variables of time.

ex: double click at 50-100ms, every 10-50 seconds. It's completely random and SO much harder to detect it, because really, theres no way to even prove its being automated. The fact that there is no mouse movement just isn't a viable reason. You will never get banned doing this, auto clicking alone, isnt a very high ban rate.

Wich autoclicker are you using?

• 2 months later...

ATM i'm 70/70/70 doing dharoks on Demon hard mode (havent done the quest), only getting 35k xp/hr, this normal?

for low stats, yes, as you increase the xp/hr increases. at higher levels it will be 70-100k /hr

awesome guide! thank you

np

Seems basic but aren't autoclickers a lot more banable than bots?

nop

with auto clicker with time do u guys set it to? because if u do 30 seconds the prayer stays on for 30 seconds , so thats 30 seconds of prayer point drain

Wich autoclicker are you using?

axife, as described in the post

• 3 weeks later...