[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 70/70/70 done haunted mine and all them quests when I go into the nmz I go to the middle of the two armour suits and go down 5 spaces, but I always awem to die after 10 - 15 mins using just guthans am I doing something wrong?

Probably populated worlds, try worlds with small amount of players with a Guthan host or go to world 375 for Guthans hosts

There are a ton of people who macro a key on their keyboards to work as a left click, making it easier to alch, or anyting where you just click in place. This isnt again the rules whatsoever. youre just pressing a button on your keyboard, and not your mouse. making it far easier to watch tv or whatever while youre manually clicking. Keep in mind you arent moving your mouse at all. 0 rules being broken. This being said, it's very common to manually click with 0 mouse movement.

Keeping that in mind, There are easy to find auto clickers out there, like the one I use that can be set to double click, at different speeds, at random variables of time.

ex: double click at 50-100ms, every 10-50 seconds. It's completely random and SO much harder to detect it, because really, theres no way to even prove its being automated. The fact that there is no mouse movement just isn't a viable reason. You will never get banned doing this, auto clicking alone, isnt a very high ban rate.

ye i thought about other bosses as well, and as far as i know the witch house monster is pretty weak, also not much hp so maybe less xp/hr but i should definitely check it out, remember, ONLY have the quests completed i listed, except for witch house then ofc

the witiches house bosses drain stats.

*sorry for double post.

Edited by youngdune

I'm 70/70/70 done haunted mine and all them quests when I go into the nmz I go to the middle of the two armour suits and go down 5 spaces, but I always awem to die after 10 - 15 mins using just guthans am I doing something wrong?

which bosses are you fighting? also just go to a corner, there the max amount of bosses that can atk u is 2, the move 5 spaces down method doesnt work at all lol eventually 3 bosses will atk u

How long will 99/99/99 take from 70/70/70?

ehm if u do it constantly, my guess is ~1 month

maxed out my main with this methode, awhile ago easy way to get xp without chance of being banned 

laugh.png

Did this with all the way to maxed, great method, would recommed anyone!

ikr? me too its awesoem

Do you have a working license key for axife or another free alternative? biggrin.png

i dont have a premium axife, looked for cracks but there doesnt seem to be any, u can just use the free version no problem

the witiches house bosses drain stats.

*sorry for double post.

really? ohmy.png btw i think draining stats dont work when you use absorptions, but im not sure

If i was using overloads.

And rock-caked down to 51hp

then took an overload down to 1hp

Would i expect to leave when the overload is worn off so i can do it again.

Or ignore that and keep going until ultimately i need to leave?

if you use overloads you will eventually get your hp back, which is not good since you dont have 1 hp anymore and u cant bring it down with rock cake cuz you have absorptions active

There are a ton of people who macro a key on their keyboards to work as a left click, making it easier to alch, or anyting where you just click in place. This isnt again the rules whatsoever. youre just pressing a button on your keyboard, and not your mouse. making it far easier to watch tv or whatever while youre manually clicking. Keep in mind you arent moving your mouse at all. 0 rules being broken. This being said, it's very common to manually click with 0 mouse movement.

Keeping that in mind, There are easy to find auto clickers out there, like the one I use that can be set to double click, at different speeds, at random variables of time.

ex: double click at 50-100ms, every 10-50 seconds. It's completely random and SO much harder to detect it, because really, theres no way to even prove its being automated. The fact that there is no mouse movement just isn't a viable reason. You will never get banned doing this, auto clicking alone, isnt a very high ban rate.

auto clicking IS against the rules, you wont get banned for it, tho

can you link me to a autoclicker with randoms? o.o ive been thinkign about that for quite some time now

Edited by The Hero of Time

I'm not able to private message you for some reason. If you trust it, here's the link. http://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/

site image:

auto-clicker-random-or-fixed.jpg

actual image:

87d0c26a7d.png

wtf man i downloaded this one before and i dont fkin understand it, the image on the site is much more understandable and clean

Edited by The Hero of Time

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare zone is 1 of the easiest just pray pot and afk there check back every 5 mins and easy 99's smile.png.

is there a script for nightmarezone and that should have a high ban rate. as the bot only pot?

Nightmare zone botting is not recommended, either guthan afk on Shared xp OR Use DH and a rock cake, down to 1 hp and use 1 k abs pots and stand in the corner with auto clickers on every 30-50 seconds. I am doing this on my main, i started with 94 attack 3 days ago, now i'm 500 k away from 98 attack and nothing so far. You'll be far off better with autoclicker on orion client than a bot anyway.

Nightmare zone botting is not recommended, either guthan afk on Shared xp OR Use DH and a rock cake, down to 1 hp and use 1 k abs pots and stand in the corner with auto clickers on every 30-50 seconds. I am doing this on my main, i started with 94 attack 3 days ago, now i'm 500 k away from 98 attack and nothing so far. You'll be far off better with autoclicker on orion client than a bot anyway.

this ^