Perfect Experiments

Czar

Hey, used this script for around 2M+ Strength Exp on my pure in a week with a Rune Scimmy! It's amazing and I'm really glad I purchased it. However, there are a few things I would like to point out:

I've not noticed the hovering over the next NPC, which would be a great feature.
It clicks through the walls to attack which I think could be a little fishy as there's quite a lot of walls.
The Next eat HP is constant (at 50% max HP) and doesn't seem to randomise.
Sometimes attacks level 51 NPC but only due to camera angle and the level 23 standing right behind it
The walking pattern seems identical each time - walking into the building next to the bank and walking back out every time

To be possibly added?:

Move camera and mouse to face the next NPC
Allow the ability to keep on the same 2/3 NPCs so as not to disturb other players who end up reporting you due to not replying to them shit-talking you

Other than that it's brilliant; thanks a lot @Czar :D

• Like 2

@haydn Make sure to start the script while logged in :p

As for the script suggestions, I have noted all features down and I will roll out an update ASAP.

I think it's time to re-introduce the original eating system that used to be in this script, so it will always generate a unique eat hp (from the last ~3 eat hp's) for extra anti-ban :D

As for the camera-related features, did you set the mouse zoom to far away? Regardless, I will add a few safety checks before the combat attack code kicks in

As for keeping to a few npcs, that is actually an epic idea :o I will definitely be adding this not only to experiment script, but to my other combat scripts too. Perhaps I will make a click function like my mining bot (manually click the npc to save it) and it will just attack the npcs you clicked :D

@haydn Make sure to start the script while logged in 

As for the script suggestions, I have noted all features down and I will roll out an update ASAP.

I think it's time to re-introduce the original eating system that used to be in this script, so it will always generate a unique eat hp (from the last ~3 eat hp's) for extra anti-ban 

As for the camera-related features, did you set the mouse zoom to far away? Regardless, I will add a few safety checks before the combat attack code kicks in

As for keeping to a few npcs, that is actually an epic idea ohmy.png I will definitely be adding this not only to experiment script, but to my other combat scripts too. Perhaps I will make a click function like my mining bot (manually click the npc to save it) and it will just attack the npcs you clicked biggrin.png

Thank you for taking the time to respond, they all sound great! I'm currently running 2 bots in the same world which keeps everyone else away rolleyes.gif Would you also be able to make it pick up ammo a bit more often? Cheers once again @Czar biggrin.png  

• Like 1

Would you ever consider adding dynamic signatures? I'd love to know how much exp I've gained. In fact I've just calculated it --it's around 4.5m in Strength on my pure this week, with 12+ Hour sessions half-babysat whilst in lectures. I'm almost at 90 Strength after gaining 29 levels!!

Tl:dr? - Would recommend.wub.png

• Like 2