Perfect Experiments

Czar

The freezing issue should be fixed now, please tell me how it goes now biggrin.png

@Surnorte, done, enjoy 24 hour trial wink.png

It is fixed for me, doing an awesome job! :) thanks czar!

but! Im getting 30k exp pr hour with 75 str and maxed gear with brine sabre pure.

I saw a proggy, a guy has 50 str i guess, botted for 2 hours 17 minutes, dragon scim doing 45k per hour?

• Like 1

ya i use breaks, but its not that much.. i just made 60 attk and MM quest, so lets see how much I get... smile.png

Btw its still crashing sometimes when doing random mouse zoom

EDIT: suddendly it worked..

After running and the client freezed, i waited around 10-20 seconds while alt tabbing 3-4 times then it worked :/

Hope this helps! smile.png

BTW: is West supposed to be this spot? https://gyazo.com/079b4bca8187b280b304cf5d328b1120 (Entrance on the right road)

Because I have used West yesterday and it went FAR West, not on this spot. (MY MISTAKE, I prolly have used EAST)

Ok I found out that East(main) is the west place, you made a mistake I think?? smile.png

Edited by Yigido
  • Like 1

This bot runs very efficiently and is made extremely well.

However with this being said, I wouldn't recommend buying this script, I ran it for 8 hours and got a 2 day ban straight away. This probably is because of the popularity of this area for training, and many salty kids around reporting people who don't reply with chat. I would suggest picking a less-known spot for training instead of this script (the same would go for crab bots).

This script works great, so well done CZAR but I just couldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

You should make the pathing for the bot so that it goes to the next experiment after killing one, for me it waits until an experiment shows up in my field of view. This slows down the xp/hr by a lot I've watched my guy just sit there for 20 seconds at time spinning the minimap around. Other than that great script biggrin.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments