Perfect Experiments

Czar

Great script however sometimes if there was a lvl 25 experiment in front of the lvl 51 experiment, it would just keep clicking on the 51 experiment until it could click to attack the lvl 25.

but its a really nice script good job smile.png ran for 4 hours flawless so far very happy. smile.png

Edit : very minor detail it happened twice in 4 hours :p just thought i would let you know :P

Edited by zioqt

I've been using the script for the last couple day and it has worked perfectly fine. I was using a D scimmy before. I purchased a blowpipe and tried using it with the script but it kept crashing and freezing couldn't even stop the script had to close the whole client. Tried it again without the blowpipe equip just inside my inventory. script was working perfectly fine but when I equip the blowpipe started going crazy slow and ended up crashing. Please look into this. I couple probably pull 60k-80k an hour easy with blowpipe.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments