Perfect Experiments

Czar

Woke up, only to find I had died (virtually no experience trained) and it had been hovering the mouse for five hours because it didn't figure it should confirm my PIN request. The latter is maybe a mistake on my part, but it is something you might wanna add. Why did it die though? Was really excited for this script, this is a big dissapointment.

EDIT: wrote you forgot to add eating. Can happen to anyone I suppose. I'll see if I have time left in the trail to check it out properly tomorrow :).

Edited by FinalBot

Apologies once again, I tested it on a high level account and it was doing well, I was too occupied with pushing the update ASAP. No worries though, the new eat handler works well.

EDIT: Will extend your trial 24 hours wink.png

Don't worry, didn't risk too much. Just hope that 6 hours of idling didn't get me flagged :) Thanks man. It still isn't eating for me though? I reloaded the bot, anything else I should do to make sure it's refreshed? At what HP% does it normally eat?

Oh no we need to wait for the sdn manager to apply my updates, it usually takes a few hours sad.png the latest version will show 0.31 in the paint

Oh okay, thanks for your swift response. I'll just monitor it until then :-) Thanks again. 

Apart from the eating it seems to be working flawlessly. It sometimes tries to attack experiments others are fighting though!

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments