Perfect Experiments

Czar

Version 1.95

- Fixed bank interaction code

That should fix the getting stuck near bank. As for the spider thing @Cruel you will have to supply more information so I can figure it out. Perhaps try hooking the client while logged out (mirror mode) and then logging in manually? That has happened to me with a few other scripts.

Version 1.95

- Fixed bank interaction code

That should fix the getting stuck near bank. As for the spider thing @Cruel you will have to supply more information so I can figure it out. Perhaps try hooking the client while logged out (mirror mode) and then logging in manually? That has happened to me with a few other scripts.

thanks czar! and its ok haha!

why not, is it not logging back in or what, remember to set your account in account manager

the thing is, I was in a crowded world, but it wouldn´t hop! I am a bit disappointed so far, because of getting stuck etc, and it only camps by one experiment! But I´m sure the bot will be better once the bugs etc are fixed! smile.png

Maybe I´m doing something wrong, cuz I only get 20k xp/hr. I have 75 str, using superset and got maximum pure slash-bonus!

Edited by lovers

I can decrease the hop count to maybe 2 players maximum? If you guys want. And yes another update is coming which will improve combat, I have seen this issue too, and I will definitely provide some fixes over the next few hours

EDIT: in the meantime while I fix these bugs, I will provide you all free rock crab/range guild auths if you want - since they are working. 

Edited by Czar

I can decrease the hop count to maybe 2 players maximum? If you guys want. And yes another update is coming which will improve combat, I have seen this issue too, and I will definitely provide some fixes over the next few hours

I think it should be fine! Because there will always be at least 2-3 persons there. 

And not sure if this is only me, but mine is only killing the sheep at west, not spiders. Would be awesome if you also could add the middle location (not too sure about where the experiments are concentrated!)

Thanks.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments